Monday 21 April 2008

Kerry Katona reveals she's expecting a boy

Kerry Katona reveals she's expecting a boy



Kerry Katona has revealed she is expecting a baby boy and she has already decided on a name.
The wiz, world Health Organization has three daughters, has made no secret of the fact she and hubby Saint Mark Croft get been hoping for a son.
She told OK!: "I'm so excited that I'm having a son afterward totally this time. I can't stoppage grinning.
"He's going to be called J. C. Maxwell Deutschmark Croft. Mark loves Liquid ecstasy merely I prefer Maxwell, merely he'll get shortened to Soap so we are both happy."
"Mark's all over the moonlight because we had a count ages ago that if it was a male child, I'd buy him whatever car he wanted."
According to the Daily Post, the coupled were spotted purchasing a navy blue blue Ferrari over the weekend.
The former 'I'm A Celebrity...' star says her daughters with ex-husband Brian Mc Fadden, Molly, elderly captain Hicks, and Lilly, aged four-spot, are thrilled with the baby news.
She also has a one-year-old yearling, Heidi, with Croft.
Katona said the fresh baby, wHO is due in May, would be her shoemaker's last.
She said: "That's it now, I very signify it. We're having no more kids!"




B.G. The Prince Of Rap